What a relief to have the Technical Evaluation behind us! It is good to have purpose and a direction. Even though we are waiting until next January to officially be accepted into MAF, we are excited out of our minds and looking forward to this year!!!
Here are some things that we are excited about…
– BABY #3!!! We love Adelina and Jeremiah so much and we can’t wait to add another to the mix. We get to see him via an ultrasound tomorrow! It is an honor to be a parent! God has been gracious, more gracious than we deserve!
– Living in our old house! We will be moving back into our house that we have rented out for the past 2 years. It will be nice to live in a home instead of an apartment. It is even nicer to live in a home that belongs to us!!!
– NO LONG TRIPS FOR AT LEAST 10 MONTHS! I used to love road trips and cross-country airline flights. Now, I dread going through security with two kids and 10 trays full of stuff! We always get searched because of baby food and I make the mistake of wearing a belt and having my pockets full of metal! (Yes, I usually wear flip-flops on the plane as well!) But, now we get to settle in and stay in one place for more than a month. Fancy that!!!
– Routine! I am not a list person who partitions out every part of my day, but I do like it when I know what to expect out of a week. It is hard living in other people’s houses, not having a job, and traveling at least once a month. I am excited to get a schedule and a routine! (Keep praying for a job! I brought in my resume and application to a maintenance shop and we are waiting for them to call)
– Time with friends! Another difficult aspect of traveling all the time is that it is hard to spend time with friends. We can’t wait to reconnect with our friends in Reno and get plugged in a LIFE! Group! We have missed being a part of a small group as we have been traveling and trying out with different mission organizations! We are looking forward to seeing old friends, making new friends, and spending ourselves wisely during this next year in Reno!
We are all doing well here in Reno. Adelina and Jeremiah are recovering from being sick. Adelina had an ear infection and Jeremiah had RSV and Pneumonia. Praise the Lord that we caught the Pneumonia early and gave him antibiotics. He was right as the mail the next morning!
Thank you once again for all of your love and support. I know that we say it a lot but we really appreciate your prayers and words of encouragement. It is such a blessing to receive emails, cards, comments on the blog, and face-to-face congratulations. It is amazing and humbling to know that people are reading the blog and keeping up with our journey. We are incredibly grateful and we are excited to walk by faith and be an extension of your love reaching out to the remotest places on earth. May you live in the abundance and grace of the Lord this week!